Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April Haul of Shame

The thing I like about April is the Sephora Chic Week haul. I only buy things from Sephora 2 times a year, both times during their sales.

Now, to say that I took advantage of the sale is an understatement. At least on my standards. This is the biggest haul I ever made and I'm really ashamed about it. This is what happens when I let myself shop after months of not doing so people. 



Haul:
  • Sephora Haul which you could see here
  • My Ipsy bag which you could see here. 
  • TheBalm Balm Voyage pallette
  • TheBalm Instain Blush in Pinstripe
  • TheBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • Nyx butter gloss Cherry Cheesecake
  • Nyx blush in Cinnamon
  • Anastasia Dipbrow Promade in Chocolate
  • Almay shadow sofites in Creme Brulee and Cashmere
  • Eucerin Intensive Repair lotion for dry skin
  • Eucerin Original Healing lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment