To celebrate spring, I would keep my makeup light, natural and airy. I am welcoming natural colors this month and whipped formulas.
Face: I do have a couple of whipped products.
- Elf Cream Blush in Seductress-I just realized/remembered that Elf doesn't even make this blush anymore. (yikes). This is a bouncy blush and a very scary one at that. I usually wear this under foundation to make the blush so much more natural.
- Super+ BB cream-I'm not exactly sure how they make a BB cream but I always thought that this BB cream has to be whipped.
- City color White Gold mousse eyeshadow (not pictured)-This eyeshadow is moussy and whipped. However, it is also patchy. This is not my favorite product at all but I would try to use this product.
- Almay Shadow Sofities in Cashmere-I haven't even opened this product yet but from the reviews, I know that this is a sheer whipped product which is perfect for this month's theme.
- Almay Shadow Softies in Creme Brulee- This is a shimmery product but I would bet that it is very sheer.
- Mac Satin Lipstick in Amorous-This is one of my favorite lipsticks in my collection. This is the perfect "my lips but better" color for me.
- Fresh Sugar in Rose-I have this sample for a while now and I never used up a lip balm before. So why not start now before the temperature gets too hot and it start melting.