I decided to use up a palette because I realize that I have one too much "big palette" in my collection than I want.What do I classify as a "big palette" you might ask? It's a palette that has more than 5 eye shadows. I call it a big palette because that's more eye shadow color that I want to put in one look. I need to get rid of one palette.
Therefore for this challenge, I decided to use my Physician Formula Casual Palette. I received this palette from the company through one of their giveaways. I realize I am promoting this product by writing an entire post about it but this is the palette I want to get rid of in my collection.
Reasons why I want to finish this product:
- I used this all summer last year so this is the palette I had the most progress on.
- It has neutral colors and pops of bright color just in case.
- Since the palette is so shimmery, I could see myself pairing with matte shadows and other things in my project pan.
- This is the oldest big palette I have in my collection anyway
The Goals for this :
- Pan at lease one color in this palette by the end of the year.
- It's preferable if I pan all eye shadows in the palette
- It's even preferable if I use up the entire palette.