Friday, April 5, 2013

A Moment of Weakness....

Okay so anyone who reads my blog knows that I am in a "makeup no buy" but something came up, specifically thebalm's instain blush.



I just love the packaging and I love the concept of a blush that would last all day. In fact, part of the reason why I add too much blush in the morning is because I know it would fade later. (I know it's stupid but yeah...)

Normally I would be willing to wait until I finish up all my required number of products (and I'm doing so well...) before going to buy any makeup but what makes buying new cosmetics more tempting is that the Balm is having a site wide 50% off sale.

What is a girl to do?

I feel like punishing myself with 25 more empties would just be pointless because if I give in right now,  another great product would be released along with another great sale and my mentality would be "hey I already done this before so why not do it again?"

Should I just buy the blushes and restart the empties count?

Or should I just leave the sale alone and hope the products would appear on Hautelook.com?

Okay... so far thebalm has not launched their website yet but I  manage to get into their website from time to time. Once the website launches would be my real test begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment