Sunday, April 7, 2013

Jin Soon Choi's V shaped manicure: Green edition.


So while browsing through some magazines at Target and while walking around Sephora I found a nail design by Jin Soon Choi. She calls it the "V shaped manicure".



They call it the "new half shaped moon manicure". Quite frankly, I think that this is easier than the half moon manicure.

Do you know how hard it is to make a perfect half circle? If I can't draw a circle while using a pencil, I couldn't do it with with a nail polish brush.

To create this look, just follow the steps on the article above. Can't read it? Then I'll write my own steps.
  1. Apply base coat and let it dry. 
  2. Apply the lighter color completely all over the nail and let it dry. 
  3. Using the darker nail polish, create the V shape with two steady stripes starting at the bottom of the nail bed. 
  4. Fill in the rest of your nail with the darker color. 
  5. Apply top coat.
Products used for this nail art
  • Revlon Colorstay base coat.
  • Color club professional nail lacquer in Age of Aquarius.
  • Revlon Colorstay in Spanish Moss
  • Revlon Colorstay Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment