They call it the "new half shaped moon manicure". Quite frankly, I think that this is easier than the half moon manicure.
Do you know how hard it is to make a perfect half circle? If I can't draw a circle while using a pencil, I couldn't do it with with a nail polish brush.
To create this look, just follow the steps on the article above. Can't read it? Then I'll write my own steps.
- Apply base coat and let it dry.
- Apply the lighter color completely all over the nail and let it dry.
- Using the darker nail polish, create the V shape with two steady stripes starting at the bottom of the nail bed.
- Fill in the rest of your nail with the darker color.
- Apply top coat.
- Revlon Colorstay base coat.
- Color club professional nail lacquer in Age of Aquarius.
- Revlon Colorstay in Spanish Moss
- Revlon Colorstay Top Coat.