Because I'm in school for most of the year, I really don't get the chance to read a fun book most of the time. So instead, I just go to my local library's website and put on hold a bunch of books until I could pick them up at the end of the school year.
Not all of these book are from the library though. I own some of these books but never really got around to read it.
Here's my summer reading list.
- A Desirable Residence By Madeleine Wickham
- A Dance with Dragons by George RR Martin
- 40 Love by Madeleine Wickham.
- Some Like it Haute by Julie K. L. Dam
- Improving Reading Comprehension and Speed, Skimming and Scanning, Reading for Pleasure from the McGraw-Hill Education.
- The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene
Yep, I got into the audiobook bandwagon. What got me into audible is that an aunt of mine gave me 2 coupon codes for 2 audiobooks each. There was also an amazing deal for 99 cent a month subscription for audible for 3 months.
After trying audible, I like reading a book than listening to it. For me, audiobooks are really good for times while I play Civilization V and when I was about to go to sleep. The audible app for my iPhone allows the play to go to sleep after 8, 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
There are a couple of books I hope to finish this summer, namely.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Mastery by Robert Greene
- A Fighting Chance by Senator Elizabeth Warren.
- Unwholly by Neil Shusterman (2nd book in the Unwind Series)
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Thomas Piketty.
Thanks for reading,