Understand that both the formula and the application of a product is what makes it waterproof. However, I discovered that out of everything I own, these products are almost melt-proof when I use them.
- Em Cosmetics Waterliner in Ro's Gold- I discoveredthat this waterliner really stays on my waterline all day. Unlike the Bronze Kiss one which melted off in less than an hour.
- E.L.F. Cream Blush in Seductress-Yes, yes. This product is on last month's Makeup Tray Mixup as well. What can I say? It's the only cream blush I own and it's a bright color that shows well on my Summer skin tone.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in 100 Barely Beige-I like using this on my inner corners. It looks pretty natural there and mixes well with my skin tone.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in 25 Bad to the Bronze-I like using this product for weekend getaways. I usually use a simple three eyeshadow palette for lazy days. Though I like this product, it doesn't really see the light of day so it's time to bust it out.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate-I've been using this product every now and again ever since May but I have not been using it regularly.