Monday, June 30, 2014

July Makeup Tray Mix-up: Melt-Proof products

It's a hot, hot summer especially here in the LA area. (Which, let's face it, is a desert) This month, I chose melt-proof products. I am going to school on the summer just for fun so I have an excuse to wear makeup everyday. But that also means that I would need to use melt-proof products so my face wouldn't be melting off int he middle of the day.



Understand that both the formula and the application of a product is what makes it waterproof. However, I discovered that out of everything I own, these products are almost melt-proof when I use them.
  • Em Cosmetics Waterliner in Ro's Gold- I discoveredthat this waterliner really stays on my waterline all day. Unlike the Bronze Kiss one which melted off in less than an hour. 
  • E.L.F. Cream Blush in Seductress-Yes, yes. This product is on last month's Makeup Tray Mixup as well. What can I say? It's the only cream blush I own and it's a bright color that shows well on my Summer skin tone. 
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in 100 Barely Beige-I like using this on my inner corners. It looks pretty natural there and mixes well with my skin tone.
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in 25 Bad to the Bronze-I like using this product for weekend getaways. I usually use a simple three eyeshadow palette for lazy days. Though I like this product, it doesn't really see the light of day so it's time to bust it out.
  • Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate-I've been using this product every now and again ever since May but I have not been using it regularly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment