Saturday, September 28, 2013

October Makeup Tray Mixup: 2 Year old Products and older

We are down to the last 3 months of the year. Yes, my dear readers, it's almost 2014 and I barely finished 12 beauty products this year. In an effort to finish up a couple more products before the year end, I would focus on using specific products that fall under a theme. This month's theme are "years old products."  These are the products that were either given to me or I opened for at least 2 years ago.




I'm going to add some products that don't fall into this theme into my makeup tray (which I would not list bellow) just so I could complete an entire look. Majority of the products I would use for this month be products that has been sitting around for two years at minimum.

Eye Products
Eyes: 
Nyx Eyshadow in Latte Foam
L'Oreal HIP Metallic shadow duo in 510 Electrified
Christian Dior 5 Colour Blue Explosion
Matte pink eyeshadow. (It was so old that I can't even make out what brand it is)
Maybelline Eyestudio eyeliner in blackest black


Sorry for the glare
Lips: 
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain+Balm in Flame
Revlon  Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in 040 Nude Lustre
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long lasting lipstick in 17 Rose Tea
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long lasting lipstick in 116 Candy
Beauty Rush Lipgloss in Fruitloose? (The label is worn out)
Face Products


Face:
Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach
Covergirl Cheekers Bronzer in Golden Tan
Hush Blush in Hot Choco
Estee Lauder Tender Blush in 213 Rosewood
Nyx Powder Blush in Angel
Body
Body:
Bath & Body Works sweet cinnamon pumpkin body lotion

That is all!

Thanks for Reading



No comments:

Post a Comment