Friday, May 30, 2014

May 2014 Makeup Tray Mix Up Update

This is a new feature in my Makeup Tray Mix Up where we see how much damage I could make in the products I picked out. I don't expect much progress, at all but it's nice to see how much product I use up in a month.

Urban Decay Naked Palette-I don't really expect this much progress on eyeshadow especially a big palette like this one. I manage to make a couple of everyday looks but I didn't get a chance to make night looks. It's just nice to have a picture as a reference point.





Urban Decay Velvet Eyeliner in Black Velvet-I use eyeliner everyday and generally pencil eyeliners use up faster than the ones in a pot. It's not surprising I made a lot of progress this month. It also helped that the cap fell off and the khol part rubbed of my makeup bag while on a trip to the Bay Area. 

Em Cosmetics Waterliner in Bronze Kiss-I have a problem with this product. It's too light as a liner for me. I use it for my waterline as a softer black eyeliner but it would disappear after an hour. 

Anastasia DipBrow Pomade in Chocolate-I started the month without even opening this jar and I am making a small dent on it. 

Mac Satin Lipstick in Amorous-I wore it several times throughout the month but I'm not the type of person to reapply makeup three times a day. 

Tarte Maracuja Divine Shine Lipgloss in blissful-I used this lip gloss maybe once or twice on its own. I'm not much of a layering kind of girl.

Tarte Maracuja Divine Shine Lipgloss in blushing bride-There isn't much progress because I don't really use

Clinique Even Better makeup in Deep Neutral-I really can't tell how much product is left. This is a brand new bottle of foundation so I don't think I'm even halfway through. 


Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed-I surprisingly made a large dent on this blush this month. The middle design of the blush almost disappeared. 

Hourglass Veil Mineral primer-Maybe it's because this is the only primer I have but I made a significant dent on it. I really like the velvety feel this product let my skin. 

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer-I added this product to my

No comments:

Post a Comment