Saturday, May 24, 2014

Last Haul: The Project Pan is back and Spring Cleaning My Makeup Stash

This is my last haul and I'm finally more comfortable with my collection now that I threw out a bunch of unwanted and unflattering products and bought more flattering makeup. I even bought some stuff that was missing in my collection such as a lipliner and two bronzers I could use to contour with.

This is my final haul. After this it's back to the no buy.



  • Revlon matte lip balm 
  • Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in Sun Beige
  • Rimmel London Stay matte pressed powder.
  • L'oreal Miss Manga mascara
I also picked up a couple of things from Sephora:

  • 500 point perk Nars cult favorties-
  • Burberry Body Tender Perfume
As promised, I threw out a bunch of makeup products during this time. I didn't count them because the Project pan was suspended. There are too many to list but here is a picture of only half the items I threw out. Below is just a snapshot of maybe half of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment