Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013 Empty: Physician Formula Correcting Primer

I admit I had a very bad past 2 months in terms of emptying up some beauty products. In my defense, I recently just cracked open some beauty products lying around here and I still have a lot left unopened. I might do a makeup collection soon. 

My one and only empty


7/10/2013 Physician Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Primer in Highlighter: This is one of the three correcting primer Physician formula has and to put it nicely, I don't like it. The product distribution is very unhygienic.

But did it correct? Quite honestly, I didn't think the correcting aspect of this product works. If anything it just give me a white cast which is bad considering I'm tan. The only reason I was even using this product just so I could finish it.

On the bright side, I heard the green version is very correcting and it filled up my pores... somewhat.

Bottom Line: I would not buy this product again.

Thanks for Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment