Saturday, November 15, 2014

Project 75 Pan 20 Month and Pan that Palette Update

I have not been very good with my beauty routine lately. Maybe I'm tired, maybe I need to sign up for a gym (yes, I live in LA and I have yet to sign up for a gym). On that note, I'm seriously considering on joining a gym to build more muscles and get energy.



Samples:
  • Dr. Brandt Pores no More-I got this little sample from Ipsy. I couldn't tell if it shrank my pores but it left me with a white cast. 
  • Narciso Rodriguez for her- I love this perfume.I got this sample along with a bunch more when I bought Sephora Favorites Fragrance Sampler for Her. This turned out to be my favorite so I chose to get this in full size. I kept the sample size so I could smell it once in a while. I just simply love it on me.
Before 
Here's my current progress:

Physician Formula Pan that Palette -I try, I honestly try. But for such a tiny palette it packs a lot of punch.  Yes, I inserted a pin in the light blue shade since I don't think I would be finishing it up anyway. It should be at most 3 mm deep. Even though it's pretty shallow, these eye shadows pack a punch. I don't need a lot to make an eye look.

You could tell I made some progress with the light beige shade. I used some of the pinky-fuschia shade during the summer.

I don't know if I'm even going to hit pan in one of these eye shadows. My greatest hope would be that I would finish the darkest brown shade. So wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment