It's been a long time coming and it's been an interesting year for me. I gained a lot, I lost a lot. I am just looking forward to 2015 to see that it has in store. (Hopefully mostly good things.)
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation-I have one or two uses left. Could I have finished it in time? Yes. Why didn't I? I got lazy.
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation-Finished on 10/8/2014
- Maybelline Purestay foundation-I made a dent on it and that was all I asked for.
- L'oreal HIP Studio Eyeshadow in Electrified-I did not finish it nor did I made a big dent on it. Yes, I am very disappointed in myself.
- Maybelline Eyestudio gel eyeliner in Blackest Black-I don't see much progress which angers me. I've been working hard on this product.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin-Like many products here, you couldn't see the progress. However, I know I am making progress on this product because it now takes me two dips of the wand for both eyes instead of one.
- Elf Contour blush & bronzing Powder- Bronzer side finished 9/15/2014. I have no plans on using up the blush side.
- Covergirl Cheekers in Pretty Peach-A few more swipes and I could have finished this. Yes, I am disappointed in myself.
- Covergirl classic color blush in Rose Silk-I think I only used this product once in this project. I was too buys using pretty peach to use anything else.
- Revlon Colorburst lipbutter in Creme Brulee-There is some visible use which I am happy about.
- Revlon Lip Gloss in Nude Lustre-Not even a hint of use. Yes, I'm disappointed of myself.
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach-I knew that I would never finish this product in time but I managed to find some use of it during this project.
- Revlon Just Bitten lipstain in flame-I was really trying to use it up but on November, I lost it. I pocketed this lipstain to use throughout the day but I ended up loosing it. I would still count this as finishing it because I used this for months and I was almost finished with it.
- Revlon just Bitten Balm Stain in Honey-If there was any progress, it was miniscule.
- Garnier Fructis Style XXL Thickening Mousse-Finished 6/15/2014