Saturday, December 27, 2014

Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo

For 2015, I would like to do a lot of seasonal project pans. Think of this as smaller project pans that go under my big project 75 pan. megsmakeup8 in youtube came up with "Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo" which I would like to join.

There is another tag going around "Finish 7 by Spring" but I chose to go with "Finish 5 by Cinco" because I think I would be more successful with this tag.


  1. Super plus Beblesh Balm in Pink
  2. Nyx Blush in Angel
  3. Nyx Eyeshadow in Latte Foam
  4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in 35 Tough as Taupe
  5. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss in 505 Sensuous Ruby
 All of these products are pretty old and they would take me a long time to finish up. I just really want to use up these products because they are really old and I barely use them.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment