Monday, December 15, 2014

Project 75 Pan 21 Month Update:

 Wow, I am just surprised to see all these products finish one after another. I'm really happy about that because I have less things to pack and unpack for my big move in January. (YAY!!!). :


 
Makeup and Styling Products
36. Color Club nail polish. Mint Green Color 11/30/2014- I got this as a sample in my very first Birchbox. The color was not for me but it was nice.
37. Tresemme Smoothing Creme 12/1/2014-I bought this years ago and I really enjoyed it for a while. Towards the end, it felt more like a chore using this.
38. Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin lotion 12/2/2014-I had this body lotion for five years and it finally finished! I loved this scent. It's smells spicy and I feel "yummy" (yes, i used that world) whenever I wear it. I highly recommend this to people who love spicy scents but I'm not sure if it's still available. If it is, it's definitely not in this packaging.

Skin Care Empties:
  • Cover Fx Mattifying Primer 11/23/2014-This is the second Cover Fx Mattifying Primer if finished. The first bottle was a little sample from Sephora and I liked it. This was a travel-sized primer so I had it for longer. So far, I'm ehh about it. I would not buy it, but I would use the samples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment