Saturday, November 1, 2014

Nov/Dec Monthly Makeup Basket: The Purge

I decided to make a last ditch effort to use up as many products as I can before 2015 comes so I would use the same products on November and December. As a reminder, I would be using my "Makeup I want to finish by 2014" alongside these products. I just don't want to picture all of them.

The last theme for 2014 is called "The Purge"-products that are almost on their way. I expect that I would finish some of these products soon so I would add a backup on some categories. 

Primer
  • Cover Fx Mattifying Primer
Powder
  •  Elf Complexion Perfection Powder in Cool
Blush
  • Coastal Scents Forever Blush Sample
Eyeliner
  •  Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl-liner
Lip Balm
  • Fresh Sugar lipbalm in Rose
  • Fresh Sugar lipbalm in Original
Lip Color
  • Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey sample
  • Make Up For Ever  Rouge artist Natural in N9
Perfume
  • Sephora Favorites Fragrance Sampler for Her

No comments:

Post a Comment