Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Products I want to Finish in 2014 Update


There's only two months left before 2014 ends and I want to make one update before the finale. I used these products a lot in the past few months.There are also a lot of products I made little progress on.



  • Maybelline Fit Me Foundation-I used this a couple of times since August and I still hate this foundation. I'll push through this, but I'm not going to enjoy it.
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation-I completely finished this product on October 6. I was kind of disappointed finishing since it's probably among my top five foundation. I would definitely repurchase this again. 

  • Maybelline Purestay foundation-There is visible progress after four months but I'm convinced that I'll never finish this if I'm using it as a brow bone highlight alone. 

  • L'oreal HIP Studio Eyeshadow in Electrified-I like this eyeshadow duo. I used this a lot in early October before I went back to using my Pant that Palette project. I swear that that there is more products in October than in August so I'm betting that I would finish this duo in 2020.

  • Maybelline Eyestudio gel eyeliner in Blackest Black-I've been working on this product almost everyday and I'm kind of getting sick of it. The worst part is that I couldn't tell the difference between June and October. It's like a never ending pot of eyeliner. I kind of want to use it as a base to use it up faster but I'm not the type of person who does very deep smokey eyes.

  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin-I still don't know how long it would take me to finish this product. I like to think that I am making progress but I can't tell if I am.

  • Elf Contour blush & bronzing Powder-I finished the bronzer side back in September and I should be using the blush side but I have two reasons why I'm not going to. One was that I have two other blushes to finish this year. Two, I don't like the color on the blush side. 

  • Covergirl Cheekers in Pretty Peach-as you can see, I repressed this blush. It became really hard to have an even distribution of product on my brush so I repressed it. It made it a bit crumbly but now I'm pretty sure I'm going to finish this by the end of the year. 

  • Covergirl classic color blush in Rose Silk-I've been using this blush everyday for the past week or two. Predictably there isn't much progress and I don't expect to finish it up by the end of the year.
  • Revlon Colorburst lipbutter in Creme Brulee- There isn't much progress on this because I'm trying to finish up other products. Plus I couldn't find a good look to use this lip product yet. I don't think I would finish this.

  • Revlon Lip Gloss in Nude Lustre- I don't think I've touched this product yet. I could already tell that this would be under the "fail" pile.
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach-I can't tell the difference between the three pictures. I used it a couple of times along with L'oreal's electrified. Yet I still don't can't tell any progress.

  • Revlon Just Bitten lipstain in flame-Back in September, I made the resolution to finish this product. I figured that if I focus on this one  product I would finish it. But every time I thought I finished this product, it gives more product. I can't tell if I'm going to finish this product but I'm trying to finish it. 
  • Revlon just Bitten Balm Stain in Honey-I used this a couple of times but I am not exactly focusing on this product. I highly doubt that I would finish this. 

  • Bath and Body Works body lotion in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin-I've been using this regularly since Fall started and I'm pretty sure that this would be finished up by early December.

No comments:

Post a Comment