Friday, August 15, 2014

Project 75 Pan 17 month Update/ Products I want to finish in 2014 Update


Hey another disappointing month for project pan. Though I had more events to attend this month, I simply didn't feel like wearing makeup lately. I blame the San Fernando Valley heat. I made minimal progress this month but I made progress nonetheless.

 

  •  Maybelline Fit Me Foundation- There is no progress on this product because it's still too light and I'm using up the Revlon Colorstay Foundation.  

  •  Revlon Colorstay Foundation-I keep this foundation upside-down normally but you could see that there is some progress on this product. I predict that I would finish this up by next update. 

  •  Maybelline Purestay foundation-I can't tell the difference between the two pictures but I've been using this as a brow-bone highlight. I'm starting to think that it would take me three years to use this up.

  •  L'oreal HIP Studio Eyeshadow in Electrified-I still haven't reached for this eyeshadow duo yet. I should though.  


  • Maybelline Eyestudio gel eyeliner in Blackest Black-I use this product almost every time I go out the house but I use so little of it that there isn't a visible progress. 

  •  Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin-I've been using this primer potion on its own during lazy days. The more I use it, I realize that it's actually a nice color. I couldn't tell how far along I am with this product but I could tell that I could still use one wand refill for both eyes. 

  •  Elf Contour blush & Bronzing Powder-The bronzer side is still going strong. I barely touch the blush side because I don't think it flatters me. 

  •  Covergirl Cheekers in Pretty Peach-I haven't touched this blush cause I'm using another blush I could only use during the summer. I swatched it a couple of times that's why it's a little used in the middle.

  •  Covergirl classic color blush in Rose Silk-I still didn't touch this blush.

  •  Revlon Colorburst lipbutter in Creme Brulee- This is more of a winter lipstick for me so I'm going to focus using up other products on this list on the meanwhile.


  •  Revlon Lip Gloss in Nude Lustre- Not much progress here.
I'm holding the lip products because I don't want my lip products to touch the rug

  •  Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach-I think I used this once but there's not much progress. 

  •  Revlon Just Bitten lipstain in flame-I used this a couple of times but I couldn't tell how far along I am due to the packaging. 

  •  Revlon just Bitten Balm Stain in Honey-I've been using this whenever I go out for this summer. It doesn't look like I made much progress but the point is round on the second picture than on the first.  

  •  Bath and Body Works body lotion in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin-This is still a fall scent. I am going to start using this again sometime soon, maybe on September 22 when Fall officially start.

No comments:

Post a Comment