Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Summer Reading List Update

I made the goal to read a lot of books over the summer  and I created a list of books I want to finish which you could see here. and I made a lot of progress with my list but I added a lot more things to my reading list. That's how I work. Finish one task, add three more to the list.


Anyway, I finished two books and one audiobook on my list. These are
  • The Fault in Out Stars by John Green
  •  A Desirable Residence by Madeleine Wickham. 
  • Wedding Girl by Madeleine Wickham.
Sadly, none of these books really stood out to me as a favorite.  Perhaps that's the reason why it's taking me so long to read them.

In other news, I added a GoodReads widget on this blog so you could see what books I'm currently reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment