Thursday, August 14, 2014

August 2014 Ipsy Bag:

This is my final month with Ipsy. I unsubscribed for three reasons.
  1. I am gathering more makeup than I am using up through subscribing to Ipsy
  2. I am not receiving the products I want from the previews.
  3. I want to subscribe to Popsugar instead.
Ipsy is great for those who are just starting out with makeup. It's a great way to get basic products from  specific brands.



Anyway, the thing I'm most excited about this month is the bag itself. It's a cute plastic pencil-case like bag that has orange polka dots. It is bigger than first glance, just look at how much stuff it could carry.


All of those pens, pencils and knick knacks fit inside that bag with space for more. I am so going to use this as my new pencil bag for school.

Anyway, here's what I got.
  •  Absolute New York You're the Balm in Grape-value $2.99 at Nicka.com
  • Urban Decay Perversion mascara sample-est. value $5.50 at Sephora.com
  • Dr. Brandt Pores No More-est. value $11.25 at Dr. Brandt's website
  • Coastal Scents blush and bronzer sampler
  • Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Eye Pencil in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment