Thursday, December 26, 2013

P75P 1st Makeup Haul

As promised to myself, I would purchase five makeup products for every 25 products I toss out. Well let's just say that finished empties + massive sales=happy makeup junkie.



My Haul
  • Em Cosmetics Arched defining brow liner in black and in brunette-I bought the Em cosmetics products during their BOGO free sale during Cyber Monday. I bought brow pencils because I don't have one in my collection though I was using the Maybelline New York color tattoo in Tough as Taupe to fix my eyebrows for a while.
  • Em Cosmetics Waterliner in Ro's Gold-I bought the waterliners because I hear so much about Ro's Gold though if the packaging is any indication, the eyeliner is more pink than gold.
  • Em Cosmetics Waterliner in Bronze Kiss-I picked out the Bronze Kiss waterliner because I don't have a good brown eyeliner and I want to try if a bronze color would work better on my than plain old brown. 
  • MAC Extra Dimensions blush in Pleasure model-I bought this thing as soon as it came out because I don't have something like this in my collection and it's my first MAC purchase ever. It's a bit reddish on me but in a good way. I swatched it in my hand and ran over to the Sephora store to compare the color to their peach blushes and I find that I like this coppery orange color than the other peach blushes in Sephora.

I could count the em cosmetics products as two instead of four but then when I finish them I would count them as four empties.

Also, admittedly I made one more purchase, and it's the Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eu de Toilette. Please excuse that as a combined Christmas gift/Congrats for the straight A's treat for myself.

I am sorry for this. How about a picture of a Red Velvet Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory:

Add caption
 Sincerely,
Thea C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment