Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sephora Chic Week Haul

So during the week of April 12- April 21 of this year was Sephora's annual chic week where Beauty Insiders have 15% off their entire purchases.

Excuse the bad quality of pictures but I wanted to upload these pictures as soon as possible. 



Most of the time, I buy from Sephora online because I could get extra discounts from ebates. If you don't know, ebates is an online rebate website where you get a percent back of what you spend on certain website. To learn more, you could go to ebates through my referral link here.

Anyway, on with the haul!






Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray- Yeah... I was supposed to by the All Nighter Spray but for some reason I accidentally clicked on the De-Slick one instead.  Maybe it's because of the packaging that made me confused. But I think I will exchange this sometime this week.




Bad Camera work


Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer + No. 28 Primer Serum Duo- I heard great things about the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer and I wanted to try it out. Then I spotted this duo online and I thought it was a steal.

So far so good, the packaging is very luxe and elegant and I hope that the primer is as luxe as the packaging.








 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Classic Stencils- Brows frame your face and no matter how hard I try to remove stray hairs my threaded eyebrows would turn to a bush later on.

Hopefully with these stencils I would learn how to do my eyebrows on my own.









Well, if there is anything I learned today is that I need to invest in a better camera. I still don't know if it would be a worthwhile investment though.

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment