Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Peachy-Neutral Spring Look (All Drugstore)

So I finally showed my face in its entirety. To be honest, I didn't even want to show my face in this blog until much later on. But I took this pic of me and my guy friend commented on how he likes my eyeshadow, so I thought "hey, why not write about it on my blog?"

My Face.


Eyes:
  1. I started of by applying Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin all over my lid. 
  2. I added Maybelline Color Tattoo in 100 Barely Beige into my inner tear ducks, and add the shimmery peach shade in Wet n Wild's six pan eyeshadow in Greed all over the eyelid. 
  3. I lined my eyes with Maybelline Eyestudio gel eyeliner in Blackest Black. 
  4. To finish it off I added Covergirl lash blast volume in black.


Lips: I absolutely hate adding more than two products at a time. Usually I would just add lip balm then the lip color but I only used Revlon's lip butter in Tutti Frutti.
Face:
  1. I first applied Physician Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Primer in Highlighter all over my skin. 
  2. I dabbed Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin in Golden Caramel all over my face and I also dabbed Elf Shimmering facial whip in Lilac Petal on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose and my forehead. 
  3. I blend everything in using my fingers. 
  4. Afterwards, I spot conceal with Hard Candy Glamouflauge concealer in Tan. 
  5. To finish everything off, I applied Covergirl cheekers blush in pretty peach.

Disclaimer: All products shown on this post was bought by me. No company approached me to make this post. Yes, I use these products every weekday for the past week which is disturbing for me because of the sheer amount of products I use on a daily basis. 

As soon as I finish my 75 empties, I gotta look for multipurpose products.

No comments:

Post a Comment