- I started of by applying Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin all over my lid.
- I added Maybelline Color Tattoo in 100 Barely Beige into my inner tear ducks, and add the shimmery peach shade in Wet n Wild's six pan eyeshadow in Greed all over the eyelid.
- I lined my eyes with Maybelline Eyestudio gel eyeliner in Blackest Black.
- To finish it off I added Covergirl lash blast volume in black.
- I first applied Physician Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Primer in Highlighter all over my skin.
- I dabbed Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin in Golden Caramel all over my face and I also dabbed Elf Shimmering facial whip in Lilac Petal on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose and my forehead.
- I blend everything in using my fingers.
- Afterwards, I spot conceal with Hard Candy Glamouflauge concealer in Tan.
- To finish everything off, I applied Covergirl cheekers blush in pretty peach.
Disclaimer: All products shown on this post was bought by me. No company approached me to make this post. Yes, I use these products every weekday for the past week which is disturbing for me because of the sheer amount of products I use on a daily basis.
As soon as I finish my 75 empties, I gotta look for multipurpose products.