Thursday, January 15, 2015

Project 75 Pan 22 Month Update

This is the least progress I made ever. I did not feel like putting on makeup lately and I revamped my entire makeup tray. Actually, subtract the makeup tray. I could not bring my makeup tray during the move. (there was not enough room in the car)

Since I am not the type of person who would just skip on a month because I have nothing to post, I would just post my makeup basket (ahem, bag). These are the products that are most likely to be used up first.

  1. Maybelline Fit me in 310
  2. Super + Beblish Balm
  3. ELF Complexion Perfection
  4. Physician Formula Corrector in Green
  5. Physician Formula Corrector in Yellow
  6. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
  7. Nyx Blush in Angel
  8. Maybelline Purestay Powder Foundation
  9. Maybelline Color Tattoo in 35 Tough as Taupe
  10. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
  11. Lord and Berry Black Silk Mini Kajal Kohl-liner
  12. Nyx eyeshadow in Latte Foam
  13. Physician Formula Organic Wear Mascara
  14. Maybelline Volume XL gloss in Sensous Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment