- I am not going to buy any cosmetics until I finished up 75 cosmetics. with some caveats. Cosmetics include perfumes, eye shadows and anything that is normally considered cosmetics.
- I am allowed to buy as many skin care products as I need. I don't usually by skin care products and I don't want to skimp on skin care. Skin care includes moisturizers, lotions (but not fragrant lotions), cleansers, acne medication and primer (as long as they are not silicone based).
- I am allowed to purchase 5 items every time I finish up 25 items.
- I am allowed to have 1 and only 1 subscription service at any given time so that I don't get bored with my makeup collection and go crazy once I finish up 25 items.
- I am allowed to buy a PERFUME for special occasions. These occasions include: Birthdays, graduation and when I get straight As without any W. (A girl gotta treat herself for a job well done).
- I have to make monthly empties (if there is any) and monthly updates on products I'm working on.
Saturday, May 31, 2014
Modified rules for Project 75 Pan
After the disastrous early 2014 where I basically lost control, I decided to modify my Project 75 Pan rules.