Saturday, May 31, 2014

Project 75 Pan: Products I want to Use up in 2014

Here's the thing, I'm moving away to Northern California for school. I do not want to bring my entire makeup collection. I only want to bring stuff I that I absolutely love. So my goal right now is to finish up all the products that I simply want out of my collection. Usually these products are too old, so old that I had them even before I started labeling when the product expires.

As a side note, I would still do the Makeup Tray Mix-up just to make things interesting. 




Now Let's Get started:
 Foundation:
  • Maybelline Fit Me Foundation-I barely use this product and half the time I'm just waiting to use up this product. Might as well push for it to get out.
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation-I actually like this product but it's already almost finished. I really don't want to carry an almost-empty bottle all the way up north.
  • Maybelline Purestay foundation-This product is too light for me and if I remember it, I would use the product as eyeshadow.

Eyeshadow:
  • L'oreal HIP Studio Eyeshadow in Electrified-I actually like this product, but I have it over 2 years now and this gives me an excuse to use it up.

 Eyeliner:
  •  Maybelline Eyestudio gel eyeliner in Blackest Black-I have been working on this product for years now. Though I am halfway finished, it is still wishful thinking that I finish this product by the end of the year. 

Primer:
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin-I have this in the old packaging along with two other primer potions. Out of the three I bought, this is the least flattering color on me. I want to use it up so I could have one less product to bring. 

Blush and Bronzer:
  • Elf Contour blush & bronzing Powder-I had this product for a while now. I had this product even before they released the two other blush and bronzing powders.  Clearly,  this product is on its way out. I just need a little push. 
  •  Covergirl Cheekers in Pretty Peach-Just like the ELF blush, I had for a while and it's on the way out. 
  • Covergirl classic color blush in Rose Silk-I got this blush at the same time I got Pretty Peach but I don't use it as much. 

Lip Products:
  • Revlon Colorburst lipbutter in Creme Brulee- I don't really use this product, but maybe I should use it more.
  •  Revlon Lip Gloss in Nude Lustre- This is in the old packaging and I always thought that it is a nice color. However, I rarely use it. I'm not really into lipgloss these past few years.
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach-This product has been discontinued for a year now which tells me I need to either use it up or toss it. I kind of like this product so I'm going to use it up. 
  • Revlon Just Bitten lipstain in flame.-I had this product for a long long while now and I didn't really like it because it's so damn patchy.
  • Revlon just Bitten Balm Stain in Honey- this is a very light My Lips But Better Shade to me. I think I could use this during the winter.

Hair Product:
  •  Garnier Fructis Style XXL Thickening Mousse-I wouldn't even consider putting this product on the list if the nozzle isn't broken. I don't really want to keep it around and I don't want to throw it away so I'm just going to use it up. 

Eek, my finger is on the way.
Scented Lotion: 
  • Bath and Body Works body lotion in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin-A friend gave me this lotion about 5 years ago and I only take it out during the Fall. I really hope to use it up this fall so I don't have to wait until next year to finish it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment