Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Project 75 Pan 16 month Update/Products I want to use up in 2014 Update

Welcome back to our regularly scheduled blog posts. However, I added a few products I want to finish before the year ends.



  •  Maybelline Fit Me Foundation-I haven't been using this foundation, but I've been using my Colorstay Foundation instead.
  •  Revlon Colorstay Foundation (not pictured)-I've been using this product every week day because it's very mattifying and one of the darker foundations I have. This makes it a very good summer foundation for me if I sheer out using my beauty blender.
  •  Maybelline Purestay foundation-I've been using this foundation as an all over base color for my eyes using my fluffy blending brush. I know it would take absolutely forever for me to finish this product that way but it's better than having cake face or not using it at all.
  •  L'oreal HIP Studio Eyeshadow in Electrified-I'm still hesitant about using this product everyday that's why I still don't usually use it.
  •  Maybelline Eyestudio gel eyeliner in Blackest Black- I've been using this eyeliner almost everyday but as expected, it isn't getting empty anytime soon.
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin-I use this almost everyday...about 60% of the time. I don't think I'm making much progress because it still looks kind of full. But slowly and surely I'm using it up. 
  •  Elf Contour blush & bronzing Powder- I've been using these powders a lot lately and I'm doing really well on the bronzer side. I don't think that I am going to finish up the blush side anytime soon.
  •  Covergirl Cheekers in Pretty Peach-Not much progress on this blush.
  •  Covergirl classic color blush in Rose Silk-I'm starting to think that I might not be able to finish this product.
  •  Revlon Colorburst lipbutter in Creme Brulee- I am slowly realizing that this color gives me Dead lips. Not much progress.
  •  Revlon Lip Gloss in Nude Lustre-I like using this lip gloss on top of really bright lipcolor. It makes the color more wearable. I just don't like wearing lip gloss during or near the summer because it could act as a tanning oil. 
  •  Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach-Does not work well in the summer but I used it a few times before Spring ended. 
  •  Revlon Just Bitten lipstain in flame-I couldn't think of an occasion to wear this lip stain though I try my best. 
  •  Revlon just Bitten Balm Stain in Honey- I am way too dark in the summer to pull off this lip balm.
  •  Bath and Body Works body lotion in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin- Not much progress this month since I don't usually use this lotion until Fall. 
Empties:
29. Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint 6/16/2014-This little bottle took longer to finish up than I thought. I thought that I would finish this bottle a year ago but it just kept on going and going.

It's very light and luminizing. It has a very slight coverage but its enough coverage to even out my complexion. It also has SPF and it's very light so this is my preferred base for the summer. I do really want to try the Jouer matte moisture tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment