Monday, September 15, 2014

Project 75 Pan 18 Month Update

    School started so that means I would be much busier now than before. But it also means that I have more reasons to wear makeup than before so maybe there's a couple of empties in the horizon? Either way, this is this month's empties.


    Empties:
    31. Physician Formula Custom EyeEnhancing Eyeliner for Brown Eyes in Black 8/16/2014.-This was really nice. It has a nice tip, it's really slim but it dries out really quickly. It stays pretty much all day.

    BL: Dries up quickly. Nice color, nice sharp tip. Stays all day. 

    32. ELF contouring Contouring Bronzing powder 9/15/2014-I finally finished this bronzer.  It's a decent starter bronzer. It's pretty dark and great for contouring for lighter skin tone but not very noticeable for someone who is eternally tan like me. It's very powdery. It's very easy for powder to go all over the place.

    BL: Nice starter bronzer. It's pretty dark, but too powdery.


    Skin Care:
    • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub 8/30/2014-This is a great body scrub for those troubled spots. I don't really use this on the entire body but I focus more on acne ridden areas.
    • Garnier Fructis 3 in one cleanser 9/10/2014-This is the second tube of cleanser I finished. I still like it, but I found out that oatmeal was a cheaper and more natural way to exfoliate.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment