I just received my September Popsugar box and I am not regretting my decision to switch so far. I love how they give a wide range of things from fitness to beauty to fashion.
It is a $40 a month subscription box but I found that either I like most of the things inside or I could re-gift them. In fact, my first Popsugar Must Have Box was May 2012 and I ended up re-gifting to a friend for her birthday and to my mom for mother's day.
If you want to subscribe, please click my referral link here.
- Tilo Modal Gradation Scarf in Raisin ($125 in tiloscarves.com though I couldn't see it)
- Nicole Miller Stereo Earbuds ($14.95 in Amazon.com)
- Urban Remedy Almond Brownie ($6 in urbanremedy.com)-PS, it doesn't taste very good.
- Urban Remedy $10 off $50 gift card.
- Oribe Superfine Purse Size hair Spray ($21.50 in Oribe.com)
- Letter C Design Gold Foil Arrow Pencils ($5)-Not pictured
- Rifle paper Co. Garance Dore Assorted Girls Set ($18 in riflepaperco.com)
- Nike $20 gift card-it's suggested that it's for their new line of sports bras but IDK if it works for any other product.
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Sea Salt & Almond Minis ($6.00 in local grocery stores)
- Cost: $39.95 plus tax
- Worth: $216.45 (I didn't count the Urban Remedy gift card)
- That's a 81.54% discount.