Sunday, September 28, 2014

October Makeup Tray Mix-Up: Unsung Products

For October I decided to use "Unsung Makeup Product" as my theme for this month. These are the products I  actually like but for some reason I don't usually reach out for. Whether it's because I'm too busy working on another product.





  • Wet n Wild Trio Eyeshadow in walking on Eggshell-When I first used this product, I fell in love. I immediately wanted to buy backups, which is silly since 3 years later I still haven't hit pan in  any of these ye shadows. However, I noticed that I don't photograph well on these eye shadows so I am looking forward to figuring out how to better use this product.
  •  Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold-I got this product when I first came out and I didn't open it up until recently. When I finally opened it, it was really dry so I mixed in MAC Fix plus on it. It's a beautiful base but it is simply neglected.
  • NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in 906 white-I mostly use this product to outline my eyebrow but I never really use it for anything else.
  • Physician Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner in black-I fell in love with this eyeliner after I first used it. It was so easy to make a cat eye with it. However, I got caught up trying to finish other eyeliners that I rarely use it. 
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo-Out of all the Soft Matte Lip cream that I have (and I have all of the first 11 lip creams), this is my favorite color. However, I have a lot of lip products, but only one lip. 
  •  ELF complexion perfection powder.-I also got this product before they had a "warm" complexion perfection option. I love the matte look it gives me in the middle of summer but I'm more into blotting sheets lately so I end up not using this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment