Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Project 75 Pan 19 Month Update: Halfway There!!

    It was literally five minutes ago that I realized that I am halfway through my Project Pan.



    Makeup and Styling products:
    •  Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray Sample 9/18/2014-At first I didn't see much effect with this product but I doused myself with it one day and found fabulous results. 
    33. Bath & Body Works Mango Mandarin Body lotion 9/18/2014-I couldn't even tell how long I have this with me. I'm just really happy I finished it. In all honesty I don't like the smell. I love mango, but this seemed to synthetic for me.

    34. Revlon Colorstay Foundation 9/8/2014-This is one of the products I want to finish this year and I'm really happy to finish it. I really liked this foundation. It matches me pretty well but it has its own problem. It's pretty thick so I have to blend it with my Beauty Blender during summer days.

    • Hey Honey Mask Sample-It's decent, but I found other masks that are cheaper and worked better for me. 
    •  Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes-They're decent. It's good to take off makeup.
    • Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Wash-I reviewed it a few times before but I'll say it again. I love it. But the pump tends to get stuck so there's that.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment