Saturday, November 30, 2013

December Makeup Tray Mix-up: Products I Hit Pan On.


We are at the last stretch of the year and int he last ditch effort to finish as many products as possible before the year's end I pick the theme "Products I hit pan on." After all, the easiest products to finish are the ones already halfway finished.



Back in June I made a "Products I Hit Pan On" post which you could read here. A good chunk of those products would reappear here but a few of them I already finished since I made the post. (yay!)
My 2 pans...
Eyes: I have so many eye products that I don't really have many products for this category.
  • Maybelline Eyestudio eyeliner in blackest black.
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Though as Taupe

Lips: This category is very difficult because there is not many lip products that come in pan form. I also don't have any lip products that are close to finished. Instead, I will just use whatever lip color I have already opened in the past.
Sorry for the glare...
 Face: It seems that I would use a lot of face products this month because I have a ton of face products I hit pan on.
  • ELF Contouring blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia (which I bought even before they have it in other colors)
  • Maybelline Purestay Powder Foundation
  • Covergirl Cheekers blush in Pretty Peach.
  • E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal.
  • E.L.F. Complexion Perfection powder

Thanks for Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment