Saturday, June 15, 2013

Project 75 Pan Progress and Products I've Hit Pan On!!!

Wow, it has been 6 months since I started my Project 75 Pan or 75 Empties as I would like to call it. It has also been longer since I last bought any cosmetics for myself (which was Tarte's Maracuja Divine Shine Lip gloss I bought from Hautelook which is not even open yet).

In fact, I have a box of unopened cosmetics because I didn't want germs to get into it. I want to use up a few more cosmetics before I open a new one. You could say that I have a box of "back-ups" but very few products I own are repeats. The fun thing is that it's like shopping when I open a brand new product after hiding it away for months.



At this point, I don't even feel the need to buy any cosmetic products right now. However, it doesn't stop me from  wishing that I already finished up 50 products at least. It also didn't help I did not use up any products this month.

I think that it is because a part of me wants to buy new makeup despite knowing perfectly well that I don't need it to complete my makeup collection. Maybe after six more months, I don't feel the need to buy any cosmetics at all.

 The few items I finished this month are drugstore shampoos and conditioners so I thought that this month why not switch it up a bit. I think I should make it up by showing you guys all the products I hit pan on.

Why don't I have any empties this month? Quite frankly that is the last thing on my mind this month because I have to write 12 essays on the month of May and I have finals week to worry about. Once school ended I don't have a lot of chances to use products.

Besides, it's nice to mix it up a bit, don't you think?
From the top, left to right: E.L.F. Complexion Perfection powder, E.L.F Blush and Contouring Powder in St. Lucia, Estee Lauder Tender Blush in 213 Rosewood, Covergirl Cheekers Blush in 150 Pretty Peach, Maybelline PureStay Powder Foundation, (Depoted) E.L.F. All Over cover stick in Honey and Hush Blush cream blush in Hot Choco (?)
 I honestly thought I would have more products I hit pan on but oh well. Some of these products have only a week of use left. While other products still have a good month or two. I just don't want to use up a product just for the sake of using it up.

I have a daily routine, using a few selected products. Some people would say that these are the products I am "focusing on to finish". I change this routine of mine every couple of weeks whenever the mood hits. If a product get used up before I change the routine then that's great. If it doesn't, then oh well. Better luck next time then.

That being said, some of these products such as the Maybelline powder foundation and elf all over cream stick are too light for my skin right now. I have both of those for over 2 years already so hopefully I would use it up by the next winter.
From top to bottom: Vaseline Lip Therapy Petroleum Jelly in Cherry, Physician Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner for Brown eyes in Brown. E.L.F. SHimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal.
I just realized that I should have shown the label. Wow, I'm a bad photographer, I promise to be better next time.

I also realized that beauty companies give long winded titles to their products. What the heck? Can we please simplify the names please? I would much rather reserve brain space for memorizing formulas than memorizing product names.


Thanks for Reading,







Disclaimer: No company came up to me to make this post. All of these products were either purchased by me or given to my by relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment