Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Everyday Beauty Emergency Bag

I'm pretty sure that a few of you guys heard of the minimergency kit. Hey, some of you guys even have it, and at some point I wanted it as well but then I realized that I could make my own.

My Everyday Bag: I go carry this thing practically everywhere
The back
Well, I should mention that my version of "minimergency kit" is more like a makeup bag but that's what I like to carry around at all times. Also, my version is a bit bigger than the marketed minimergency kit but it is still compact nonetheless.

 The Bag: I chose a small clear makeup bag I bought in Rite Aid. It was originally for my little cousin but I ended up giving her a bigger bag while I use this one instead. I like that it's clear because I could see what's inside and I don't have to dig through it to get what I want.



The emergency makeup kit.
Makeup: This is the type of makeup I carry around at all times to touch up.  I change it every couple of weeks to fit the season or my mood.
  • 2 Lipsticks, lately I've been carrying around is Revlon Colorburst lip butter in Tutti Frutti and Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin-up Peach
  • 3 eyeliners: There are days when I don't have time in the morning to do my eye makeup so I just carry around Physician Formula eyeliner trio for Brown eyes with me at all times. It's good when my black eyeliner needs some touch-up or if I want to switch it up a bit by doing something creative using all three eyeliners.
  • E.L.F.  Complexion Perfection powder to remove some shine.
  • Ecotools retractable kabuki brush to apply powder on my face.
My Summer scent
 Perfume: Most of the time I forget to sprinkle some perfume on me so I just carry either a roller ball or a perfume sample or a small spray bottle with me at all times.
Add caption

Lipbalm: Because why not? Lips get chapped, so why not carry it around a makeup bag?
Add caption


Blotting sheets: I get oily during the summer so carrying around an oil blotting sheet is a must. My E.L.F. complexion perfection could only take away some shine but not all the grease on my face.
This is just a standard tweezer that I have for years now
Tweezers: I really shouldn't be tweezing in public but there are times when a stray eyebrow hair needs to be plucked in the middle of the day. 

Add caption
Hair ties, elastics and bobbi pins: For those hot days when you need to tie up your hair all of a sudden and times when I decide to do something different to my hair. You never know when there is a hair emergency so you have to be prepared.

So what is in your beauty emergency kit? Or what would you put in it?

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment