Here are my for the summer of 2013
- To become more adventurous in makeup while I still can. The time when it would be socially acceptable for me to use bold colors in my vanity is almost up. I want to have fun with my makeup and wear all the colors of the rainbow while I still can.
- To be a "green runner"/reach green rank for Nike+ Running. What is it? Well Nike+ Running is a program/app that makes running interesting. You earn achievements based on how far you ran or how many calories your burn.
|The total amount of kilometers|
I ran so far
|Rankings in Nike+Running|
- To loose 8 pounds at least. During February of this year, my body looks like this:
|Before around 155 lbs.|
|Before, late February 2013|
My belly is also rounder, I hate to admit it but it looks like I swallowed a basketball.
Sadly enough this was my picture a few weeks after I started to loose some weight. I was a bit bigger at the beginning of the year.
Now check out my body after five months:
|After: 145 lb.|
|After: May 19, 2013|
My body lost 15 pounds so far. My belly is no longer protruding as much and I am starting to get some lines on the side of my belly.
I hope that the changes would be much more noticeable at the end of the summer.
- To clean out my wardrobe and make room for the new clothes for my new body. One of the reasons why I gained weight was because I wore hand-me-down clothes by people who are much bigger than me. That would stop now.
- To read and write a lot. This semester has been so busy I was unable to read my books.
Thank you for reading.