Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Finish 6 by Summer 2015

Yes, I am doing a second mini Project Pan. My reasoning is that I have a bunch of "spring" like products that I would like to get rid of and a mini project pan would force me to use it up.


  • Bath & Body Works Wild Honeysuckle body cream.-I had this body cream for years now and I could not think of any other time using this than during summer. Might as well try to finish it now.
  • Bath & Body Works Wild Honeysuckle Body Splash-I got this the same time as I got the body cream but I have never finished a body splay before so this would be interesting.
  • Pantene moisturizing shampoo-I've been using this shampoo as a brush cleanser to clean my brushes every week. I want to put this in my finish 6 by summer so I could get rid of it and to force myself to clean my brushes. 

  • Covergirl Classic Color Blush in Rose Silk-I know I wouldn't finish this product, but I would like to make a significant dent on it.
  • Tarte Maracuja lip gloss in blissful-I really want to finish one lip gloss this year and I want to switch it up with this peachy gloss.
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in 100 Barely Beige-I know that finishing a color tattoo would take a lot of time but at the very least, I would like to make a dent in this really old color tattoo. (Can you remember when they first came out?)

No comments:

Post a Comment