Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sloppy Nail Art: College Purple and Gold.

While in High School, half of the colleges I got accepted to have the school colors of purple and gold. Now that I see the combination in my nails, I could see why.



Yes, my nails are cut shorter than everybody else's
Purple and gold generally symbolize royalty and nobility. The two colors together are also absolutely gorgeous though you may not see it in the picture. The purple came out too dark than it actually is in real life. 

Anyway, this nail art was created because:
  • Solid color nails are boring. 
  • French tips require a lot of precision and impractically time consuming for a college student who is always on the go. 
  • I love that gold nail polish.
  • I was working on a presentation at that time and a doing my nails this way requires minimal effort. 

Nail polish used:
  • Orly Naughty or Nice
  • Revlon Colorstay Longwear nail enamel base coat.
  • Color Club in Antiquated. 
  • Revlon Colorstay Longwear nail enamel top coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment