Sunday, February 24, 2013

Precise Nail art: Mint tips

So... Spring is upon us and that means pastel colors and neon colors. I received a mint colored nail polish in my birchbox and this seems to be a great time to experiment with that color. The nail polish is Color Club nail lacquer in Age of Aquarius. Over the next few weeks I would be trying to find some ways to use this nail polish.

This is my first design:




It looks nice, but it is not worth the almost two hours it takes to paint this. Considering all the imperfections the nail turned out, I think it is best to stick to my sloppy nail art or I would try a design that requires less tape.

Nail Polish used:
  1. Revlon Colorstay Base Coat
  2. Almay One coat Nail Color in #47 Delight.
  3. Color Club sample in Age of Aquarius. 
  4. Revlon Colorstay top coat.
While this nail art is a dud for me, I still have some ideas on how to use this nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment