Friday, February 15, 2013

February 15, 2013 Empties: 3/75 finished

Hey everybody, I hope you had a nice Valentines Day! I sure did, but I did not call it "Valentines Day" instead I called it "Single Awareness Day" after a friend of mine pointed out what the holiday is really about aside for mass marketing for the flower, restaurant and chocolate industry. 

Anyway, Today I present to you another installment of 75 Empties.
Excuse the bad picture.

Count:


Nivea Soft 2-2-2013: I know it sounds weird but the first thing I think of when I smell this product is baby powder. It does not smell like it at all but that is the first thing that pops on my head when I smell it. In terms of moisture, it is above average moisture but it is not as moisturizing as my CVS cocoa butter from last year. I only use it on my extremely dry areas.
Bottom Line:  If it's cheap or free I would get this product.

Doesn't Count:

Simple Cleanser 2-6-2013: One of the best cleanser I have ever used in my entire life. It has a gel texture that is odd to first time users. It doesn't have any acne fighting ingredients which I think is better for people who are prescribed with acne medication because it doesn't compete with what the doctor prescribe.
BL: Of course I would buy it again.

Water: Okay, some of you might be wondering what the heck a water bottle is doing on this shot? Well, It wasn't until this year that I realized how great water is as a beauty product. This water bottle is symbolic to the ten gallons of water I drank this winter which took away my chapped lips and moisturized my cuticles. . 

That, and it would be pathetic if I only have two items this month. Rest assured that I am working my way through approximately 20 products right now. Maybe next month you would see that upside down bottle of lotion in an empties post.

No comments:

Post a Comment