Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Project 75 Pan Month 13 Update

I'm back from my trip to the East Coast and I had a lot of fun. I met a lot of cousins who shared the same last name as me which is a very weird experience.

Anyway, I have been doing a lot of things lately and sorry for not updating sooner. Here are my empties on the meantime.



 24. Revlon Colorstay Base Coat 12/17/2013- I like this nail base. It's milky white to make the colors on top really pop.  This also goes on sale a lot since I live nearby a Walgreens, a Rite Aid and a CVS therefore if one drugstore doesn't have a sale, another one will. I do have my complaints though. I have to add a really thick layer of this nail polish otherwise my nails would turn yellow. Also this thickens up into a goop a little after halfway through. I had to thin it out with a nail polish remover.

BL: It's a nice nail base, it could be better. It goes on sale a lot so there's that. 

25. Almay One Coat nail color in 47 Delight 12/17/2013- An aunt gave this to me and after a while I simply give up. It's redder than my skin tone and it simply looks weird on me. Plus the cap broke off and I could not get an even application.

BL: I would not be buying this again.

26: Got2B Oil-licious calm and shine styling oil 1/2/2014- I mentioned this product in my Autumn favorites and I stand by what I said back then. It removes tangles, leaves my hair healthy and moisturized and more. My only complaint is the packaging. It's so easy to forget that it's open and when the bottle topples over everything leaks out. That's what happened to me and you could imagine how heartbroken I was when I came home one day and I found my entire desk covered with oil. Anyway, after I came home from my NY trip, I could not find the bottle at all and I was pretty sure I still had a week's worth of oil there.

BL: I would definitely buy this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment