Sunday, November 3, 2013

November updates: Nanowrimo, School and blog updates

I know I haven't been consistent with my blog posts this semester like my weekly schedule last semester. I apologize for this. There is simply a lot of things to do, many papers to write and people to talk to about my future. In the grand scheme of things, this blog is not the most important thing in my life.

Rest assured that I do have some plans this month which something you, my dear readers, might look forward to.
  1. I am participating on Nanowrimo this year, but I do not plan on winning because there are so many things to do this month including...
  2. UC and CSU applications are due this month and I want to submit my applications as soon as possible.
  3. For some reason, my professors decided to have papers due around the same week again. Though I try to stay ahead of my studies, the panic to make sure everything is alright. 
  4. There are so many anniversary posts that I am planning like my 1 year no buy reflection and maybe some makeup looks. 
  5. Yes, regular posts like monthly empties are still something to look forward to. 
Well, wish me luck for this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment