Sunday, October 27, 2013

November Makeup Tray Mix-up: Discontinued/Limited Edition Products

I debated what the theme for this month's Makeup tray mix-up but I have come to the conclusion that this month's theme is "Discontinued Products". I picked this theme because sometimes I find myself "saving" discontinued products but in reality, the reason I even bought those products in the first place is to use them.


Some of these products are products I bought during the CVS semi-annual clearance sale. (Who could pass up discount products with good reviews?) Some of them were so old that the entire line is discontinued while others it's only in the side.
Eyes:

It looks like I'm not going to finish any eye products anytime soon
  • L'Oreal High Intensity Pigment Cream Eyeliner in Black
  • Wet n wild Color Icon 6 pan palette in Greed
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in 100 Barely Beige
  • Christian Dior 5 Color eyeshadow palette in Blue Explosion
  • Wet n Wild  Cream eyeliner in eggplant.
Lips: These are products that you can't even buy in the stores anymore. In fact, I have to repurchase my Maybelline lip gloss in Ruby red online a year ago since it was discontinued.
I would honestly miss these products if I used them up
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks in Peach and Petal
  • Maybelline Volume Seduction XL in 505 Sensuous Ruby

Face: I had trouble looking for products for this one and I have to revert to the face products I picked out last month.

Hopefully I finish it before month's end
  • Hush Blush in Hot Choco
  • Estee Lauder Tender Blush in 213 Rosewood

Thanks for Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment