Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer 2013 Favorites.


Summer is abut to end and Fall officially starts on September 22 (according to Google). What does that mean? Well, it means for bloggers to write about their seasonal favorites.

I know, I'm sorry I haven't been writing for weeks now and there is absolutely no excuse for it. I would try my best to continue writing. 



I have decided to start writing about my favorite beauty product for each season. Why? It's because I forget to adjust what products I should use for each season. For the most part of the summer I don't know what products to use on my hair and it was a frizzy mess for months.

To avoid my horrible hair summer to ever happen again, I decided to write about each product I am loving in the summer. This way, I could just look up what products I loved during each season and I could pull them out.

Understand that these are my absolutely favorite products to use during each season. These are not the products I "like", these are the products I see that makes the biggest differences. You, my dear readers, probably would never see more than five beauty products on these posts. Also, chances are my favorites would be the same every year until I find something amazing.

Beauty Products:

My summer Beauty Favs <3
1. TRESemme Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Creme: I had this products for years now, and I do mean years. You could tell by how damaged the packaging is. Anyway, most of the time I totally forgot to use this product so it amazes me every time I start using it again.

Like I said, I spent most of the summer with frizzy dry ends. However, when I start using it again, my hair became smooth and frizz free. It actually works!

2. Clean and Clear Oil Control film: I was first introduced to this amazing product during my freshman year of high school by my best friend and I have been using it ever since. I have really oily skin during the summer. Whenever I pass by a mall I seem to have the greasiest face in the room. No matter, I just use two films and add some powder on my T-zone and I look fresh faced.

Fashion:

1. Kooringal-Giselle Mid Brim Hat: Aside from the rivers of sunscreen I used over the summer, I also used a summer hat to avoid the sun. Plus, I really look cute in it.

Food:

Ben and Jerry's Phish Food: The first time  I ever heard of Ben and Jerry's Phish food was when I was trolling FMLife.com. Curious about what everybody was buzzing about and I haven't looked back since.

I ate approximately a gallon of ice cream this summer and this is by far my favorite. I love the mixture of soft marshmallow, fish shaped fudge pieces and chocolate ice cream.





 Thanks for reading,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment