Sunday, February 15, 2015

Project 75 Pan 23 Month Update:

Another month, another batch of empties.


37. Maybelline Fit Me 310 1/21/2015-I finally finished this foundation! I am so happy because I really don't care about this. If I apply it normally, it cracks on me. I have to sheer it out to the point that it doesn't look like I was wearing foundation in the first place. It might work for other people, but it didn't work for me.

38. Cover Girl Cheekers in Pretty Peach 1/23/2015-I loved this blush for a while, then I hated it, then I loved it again. I liked how it complimented my golden undertones but then I realized it was too pink. Towards the end, I liked how peachy-pink it was because that was what made it unique in my collection

I liked this blush but I am not in love with it therefore I am not going to buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment