Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15, 2013 Empties: 2/75 finished

As promised, this is my empties so far.



Counts:
  • Maybelline Lots of Lashes 12-4-2012: It's okay, it has the same formula as the Maybelline Great lash mascara. The wand on the other hand is probably the second to the worst mascara wand I ever tried, the first being the ELF dollar mascara. Bottom line, I am not going to buy it.
  • CVS Pharmacy Cocoa Butter 1-10-13: One of the more moisturizing lotions I ever tried. Sadly, I could not compare to the Vaseline cocoa butter lotion because I only tried it out once. BL: Yes, I would buy it again.
Doesn't count:
  • Clear Prep FX Matte Foundation primer: It really mattifies the face but I cannot attest to its acne fighting prowess. BL: This primer is great for Fall.
  • fresh Rose freshface primer:  Smells nice, that's the only memorable thing I could say about it.BL: A department store primer that only smells good? No thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment